Racquels Addiction Fitness, the bootcamp and personal fitness training company known for the philosophy that fitness can be powerful, fun, sexy, stylish, and effective! I officially opened the doors for Addiction Fitness Loft on October 21st featuring a variety of the hottest new workouts as well as fun classic favorites; Piloxing, HIIT Training, Cardio Kick boxing, Zumba, Bench and Step, Yoga Body Sculpt, Full Body Sculpt, Circuit Training, the famous Bootcamp and more.
SATISFIED CUSTOMERS AND PROVEN RESULTS.
- Four years ago after having my fourth child I found it a lot harder to shed the baby weight & snap back. I weighed a 184 pounds & was a size 10/11. I ate whatever I wanted & drunk coka-a-cola all day, everyday for as long as I could remember. I knew I had to make some serious life style changes starting with my diet and making some more time for myself. I signed up for a gym membership, worked out with a personal trainer and went on a meal plan. And that was okay, it worked for a little, but I lacked the commitment & drive. One day on Facebook I came across RAF and its bootcamp & decided why not!?! So in the Spring of 2014 I joined and completed my 1st beginners bootcamp & haven't stopped since. I signed up for indoor classes & fell in love with the atmosphere, the trainers, the group environment & at that point I made that commitment to myself. I started eating healthier, cut out Coke-a-Cola completely, started drinking a gallon of water a day & started Isalean shakes. I am now in my 2nd season of advanced bootcamp. I work out or 2-3x a week on my own or do an indoor class at RAF. I weigh 146 pounds and am proud to say I am a size 4/5 or small. I am leaner, toner, happier, healthier & feel great. I don't feel or look my age. I have so much more energy & am better able to manage my stress. I love my RAF trainers & family they keep me motivated.
- Who would have thought that I would be part of a fitness group? I was the one who would watch from the side lines when they worked out at Goodwin Park and Stop & Shop Plaza. I would say to myself, no way will you catch me doing those workouts and running that much. They must be fit! Don't judge a book by its cover. This group works as a TEAM! Thanks to Racquel, who not only encourages you but also takes the time to get to know each and every one of us individually. I don't know how she does it but it's a quality of hers I admire. Racquel and her girls are awesome, they push us and motivate us at the same time. Ok, enough ranting. I highly recommend this place! Love my work outs at the LOFT ���Grisel Lopez
- Wedding dress shopping wasn't as fun as I had thought it would be, mostly because I was unhappy with how I looked and the extra weight I had put on. I started at RAF in Oct after trying out an indoor class with Racquel. I knew it was something I would enjoy and would work towards looking and feeling better about my body. In addition to the classes I signed up for the Ab Challenge, followed the meal plan Racquel had set up for me and started regularly attending classes 5x a week. I was able to shed extra weight, tone, and was so happy with how I looked and felt in my wedding dress! I am so glad I joined RAF and only wish I had started sooner!"
- Prior to becoming a member to Racquel's Addiction Fitness my husband and I decided to do PT sessions after hearing positive things about Racquel. What immediately attracted us to Racquel was her energy, positive attitude and workouts. I attended an indoor group class and knew that this is where I belonged. The support, energy and motivation from others is what kept me going back week after week. Racquel and her Trainers lead by example. My body is toned and I reached a BMI that I would never have imagined I would ever reach. What can I say, I AM ADDICTED! I gained strength, endurance and most of all made friends that I consider family. I am a better me because is Racquel's Addiction Fitness. I have continued to workout with Racquel indoors and outdoors and I was able to complete my first Spartan Race this year. This is my 2nd home. Do not be afraid to be a beginner, we all have to start somewhere.Jessica Lopez
- In August 2015, I decided to take a chance, needed to get back to being fit. I wondered how I could do it, juggling my family and work. One day I was scrolling through Groupon and stumbled across Racquel Fitness Addiction. After attending several of her classes, I knew I was at the right place; Racquel meets you at your fitness level but always encourages her members to step outside of their comfort zone through her diverse workouts and words of encouragement. The individual attention she provides to all her members, during her fitness classes and/or discussing their nutrition is invaluable. Racquel has taught her members the importance of meal preppingand supplements. In addition, Racquel's Addiction Fitness is a welcoming environment, the members support and encourage each other through the most difficult workouts.Two years later I have lost more than 25 pounds and body fat. I have also participated in the Hartford Eversource Relay Marathon and Summer boot camp.Lisa
Summer of 2016 my doctor said "you need to get control of your health" I have always been a very physically active person. I was embarrassed with how out of shape I had become and I need to do something. I needed to find a place/gym that would help me start down that road to good Heath. I met Racquel and put my trust in her process (HIIT training), 20 years of experience as a certified trainer. She Has done and has experience doing fitness shows. Most important to me, she has experience with nutrition and diets. I started at the loft not knowing what to expect, Had no experience with HIIT training, but I became hooked instantly. The loft members were just like me, traveling on the road to good health. My weighing was an embarrassing 270lbs, Body fat of 40%. Today I am 228lbs, body fat at 24%, running 5k's. the results speak for themselves. Great trainers, great atmosphere, great members...Emory Hightower
- Where can I start?! The heartfelt guidance provided by all the trainers can make it nothing less than the best. I've tried other workout programs but nothing compares. This is not a gym, it's a second home. The trainers together with the push all members give each other make every effort a success. There is no room for quitting when your in a room full of RAF addicts!! Just the push I needed for my lifestyle change. When you can say you went from being a couch potato to an addict...you know it's real. I absolutely LOVE Racquel's Addiction Fitness. Never a disappointment!Jennifer Lopez
- I have been part of RAF for about 7 months now and I'm addicted. The energy and support I received from everyone since day 1 is unconditional. Lots of times you join a gym and is so boring then one stop going because of the same routine. When I join RAF thanks to my wife Pamela I felt like it was family and part of a community that the only goal is for everyone to feel better about themselves. Special Thank you to Raquel, the rest of the trainers and staff. You are the best...Mario Alvarez
- The picture in this black dress was taken in April 2015 the month that I decided to get back into shape. I took a leap of faith and decided to workout at the RAF. I'm so happy I did. I went from a size 14 to a size 4. My bmi went down to 23% and my last measurement I am down 45lbs. I got my tiny waistline back. I've been able to accomplish so much with the guidance and support of all the RAF instructors. I went from not being able to run more than a block to running a half marathon! I've competed in 14 races and counting. Now shopping for a bikini is a pleasant reminder of my hard work and dedication. I couldn't have done all this if it wasn't for my instructors and my fitness family at the RAF.Patty