Racquels Addiction Fitness, the bootcamp and personal fitness training company known for the philosophy that fitness can be powerful, fun, sexy, stylish, and effective! I officially opened the doors for Addiction Fitness Loft on October 21st featuring a variety of the hottest new workouts as well as fun classic favorites; Piloxing, HIIT Training, Cardio Kick boxing, Zumba, Bench and Step, Yoga Body Sculpt, Full Body Sculpt, Circuit Training, the famous Bootcamp and more.
SATISFIED CUSTOMERS AND PROVEN RESULTS.
- Who would have thought that I would be part of a fitness group? I was the one who would watch from the side lines when they worked out at Goodwin Park and Stop & Shop Plaza. I would say to myself, no way will you catch me doing those workouts and running that much. They must be fit! Don't judge a book by its cover. This group works as a TEAM! Thanks to Racquel, who not only encourages you but also takes the time to get to know each and every one of us individually. I don't know how she does it but it's a quality of hers I admire. Racquel and her girls are awesome, they push us and motivate us at the same time. Ok, enough ranting. I highly recommend this place! Love my work outs at the LOFT ���Grisel Lopez
- Where can I start?! The heartfelt guidance provided by all the trainers can make it nothing less than the best. I've tried other workout programs but nothing compares. This is not a gym, it's a second home. The trainers together with the push all members give each other make every effort a success. There is no room for quitting when your in a room full of RAF addicts!! Just the push I needed for my lifestyle change. When you can say you went from being a couch potato to an addict...you know it's real. I absolutely LOVE Racquel's Addiction Fitness. Never a disappointment!Jennifer Lopez
- Wedding dress shopping wasn't as fun as I had thought it would be, mostly because I was unhappy with how I looked and the extra weight I had put on. I started at RAF in Oct after trying out an indoor class with Racquel. I knew it was something I would enjoy and would work towards looking and feeling better about my body. In addition to the classes I signed up for the Ab Challenge, followed the meal plan Racquel had set up for me and started regularly attending classes 5x a week. I was able to shed extra weight, tone, and was so happy with how I looked and felt in my wedding dress! I am so glad I joined RAF and only wish I had started sooner!"
- Just wanted to share my enthusiasm with anyone interested in becoming/staying fit and strong. Racquel’s Addiction Fitness classes have been inspiring me for six plus years. She brings infectious POSITIVE energy to the group. Her superior motivational skills push me….Right to the last pump and squat! Thanks for making me know, “We got this”!Lori Fenlason
- Prior to becoming a member to Racquel's Addiction Fitness my husband and I decided to do PT sessions after hearing positive things about Racquel. What immediately attracted us to Racquel was her energy, positive attitude and workouts. I attended an indoor group class and knew that this is where I belonged. The support, energy and motivation from others is what kept me going back week after week. Racquel and her Trainers lead by example. My body is toned and I reached a BMI that I would never have imagined I would ever reach. What can I say, I AM ADDICTED! I gained strength, endurance and most of all made friends that I consider family. I am a better me because is Racquel's Addiction Fitness. I have continued to workout with Racquel indoors and outdoors and I was able to complete my first Spartan Race this year. This is my 2nd home. Do not be afraid to be a beginner, we all have to start somewhere.Jessica Lopez
Summer of 2016 my doctor said "you need to get control of your health" I have always been a very physically active person. I was embarrassed with how out of shape I had become and I need to do something. I needed to find a place/gym that would help me start down that road to good Heath. I met Racquel and put my trust in her process (HIIT training), 20 years of experience as a certified trainer. She Has done and has experience doing fitness shows. Most important to me, she has experience with nutrition and diets. I started at the loft not knowing what to expect, Had no experience with HIIT training, but I became hooked instantly. The loft members were just like me, traveling on the road to good health. My weighing was an embarrassing 270lbs, Body fat of 40%. Today I am 228lbs, body fat at 24%, running 5k's. the results speak for themselves. Great trainers, great atmosphere, great members...Emory Hightower
- The picture in this black dress was taken in April 2015 the month that I decided to get back into shape. I took a leap of faith and decided to workout at the RAF. I'm so happy I did. I went from a size 14 to a size 4. My bmi went down to 23% and my last measurement I am down 45lbs. I got my tiny waistline back. I've been able to accomplish so much with the guidance and support of all the RAF instructors. I went from not being able to run more than a block to running a half marathon! I've competed in 14 races and counting. Now shopping for a bikini is a pleasant reminder of my hard work and dedication. I couldn't have done all this if it wasn't for my instructors and my fitness family at the RAF.Patty
- Before coming to RAF, I hadn't worked out for many years. Through encouragement and support from others I was able to start this journey and have to tell you that this has been one of the best goals that I have accomplished so far. Exercising was never my thing. Attending classes at RAF has given me strength, hope, and most important has taught me the key points in living a healthier lifestyle. The instructors are all great and most importantly motivate each and one of us to work beyond our potential. Honestly speaking I never thought that I was able to do some of these classes but through encouragement and empowerment from instructors and peers I have not given up. The combination of classes and schedule are great. No matter your size, weight, height, and level of fitness, everyone is welcome to the RAF.Celines Colon
- I have been part of RAF for about 7 months now and I'm addicted. The energy and support I received from everyone since day 1 is unconditional. Lots of times you join a gym and is so boring then one stop going because of the same routine. When I join RAF thanks to my wife Pamela I felt like it was family and part of a community that the only goal is for everyone to feel better about themselves. Special Thank you to Raquel, the rest of the trainers and staff. You are the best...Mario Alvarez